Our clean eating baby and toddler foods cookbook is now available for $9.99! We are so excited to be working with Scott and Whitney from He And She Eat Clean to bring you this cookbook.
This e-cookbook is filled with delicious recipes and tons of information. We know feeding a little one can be overwhelming and there is so much to consider. What is the most efficient way to make homemade baby food? What are the benefits of making it yourself? When can you introduce new foods? What foods should a baby never eat? These are just a few of the topics we discuss in our latest e-cookbook for clean eating baby & toddler foods. The book includes recipes for every stage, beginning with infancy and ending with preschoolers. The layout makes it easy to navigate and breaks down your child's eating schedule into simple stages. If you want your kids to eat healthy and thrive but also enjoy food, this cookbook is a must have!
- Broken down into 4 stages (from baby to preschooler)
- Stage 1: 12 first foods in individual purees
- Stage 2: 7 puree combinations
- Stage 3: 7 puree combinations
- Stage 4: 15 recipes (example: homemade spaghetti sauce, pasta salad, tuna salad, and grain-free pizzas)
- Plus, 3 dessert recipes and a fruit & veggie teething pop recipe (example: chocolate chip cookies)
- How to Use This Book + Make Endless Combinations On Your Own
- Daily Meal Examples
- Full Page Recipe Pictures
- Facebook Support Group