I honestly will never bake regular peanut butter cookies again. These are THAT good! I made these soft peanut butter cookies as well as chocolate chip cookies for my Super Bowl party tomorrow. I'm not sure which recipe will be a bigger hit! :)
- 1/2 cup cashews, raw & unsalted
- 1/2 cup peanuts, raw & unsalted
- 20 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup pure salted peanut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Blend cashews and peanuts together in a blender until they resemble a fine crumble.
- Add dates and blend for another 30 seconds or until everything is well mixed and crumbly. Add peanut butter and vanilla extract and blend until it resembles a thick dough.
- Scoop out in spoonfuls and roll into balls, then place on parchment paper. Press a fork down in the center of the balls to form a cookie- Enjoy!
TIP: Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Place a Hershey's kiss on top to add a special touch :)