Healthy chocolate chip cookies? Yes please! These soft & fluffy cookies contain no refined sugar, egg, butter, or oil! Want to know what the secret ingredient is? Hint: the green behind the lean. Scroll down to get the recipe or download our latest e-cookbook for healthy baby and kid's foods! This book is a game changer and packed full of delicious recipes from breakfast all the way to dessert!
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes | Yields: 12 cookies
- 1 large avocado
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sweetener of choice (honey,coconut sugar, stevia)
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Cut the avocado in half and discard the pit. Scoop out the avocado meat and place in a medium bowl. Pour vanilla extract and sugar into the bowl and mix with an electric mixer until smooth (no chunks of avocado remain).
- In a small bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together.
- Stir the dry ingredients in the small bowl into the wet ingredients in the medium bowl.
- Place spoonfuls of the dough on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cookies comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving.