This smoothie is perfect for kids! It's fun and colorful and there are tons of nutrients, probiotics, protein, and healthy fats. My kids swirl the flavors together or use their straws to make lines with the colors. I don't mind letting them play as long as they are sipping along the way! This is definitely a great way to introduce toddlers to new flavor combinations. It could also be helpful if you have a picky eater who otherwise wouldn't be interested in veggies.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Yields: 2 smoothies
- 1 cooked beet
- 4 large strawberries
- 3-4 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 1 carrot stick, peeled
- 1 mandarin orange
- 1 small banana
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- Cold water
- Blend beet with 3 tablespoons of cold water. Pour evenly into two glasses.
- Blend strawberries with 3 tablespoons of cold water. Pour evenly on top of the beet puree.
- Blend spinach with 4 tablespoons of cold water. Pour evenly on top of the strawberry puree.
- Blend carrot stick and orange together. Pour evenly on top of the spinach puree.
- Blend banana and greek yogurt together. Pour evenly on top of the orange and banana puree.
- Serve and enjoy!