The warm weather last week had me craving all kinds of salsa. I made three styles; pineapple mango salsa, traditional, and this cucumber avocado salsa. Our friends and family loved all three! This cucumber avocado salsa is one of my favorites to eat with spicy meals or on a hot day. The coolness and slight creaminess from the avocado and cucumber is perfectly refreshing! We also love to eat this with shrimp- yum!
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded & diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Dice the cucumber, jalapeno, and onion. Toss together in a medium bowl.
- Stir in the chopped cilantro, salt, and juice from one lime.
- Lastly, stir in the avocado.